We are looking for new colleagues for several micro teams in our development department. Our ideal junior/middle/senior programmers should be proficient in PHP, in which we have written a large part of the backend. For new stuff, we always decide whether to write it in PHP or Node.js. We write the frontend in React. We work in the scrum. We are looking for creative people that are passionate about our products and can help us with them. Read our story and what we actually do HERE.
- You will be part of a team of 12 developers – we have C++, Node.js, React, React Native, CSS, DevOps specialists in addition to PHP developers.
- We create quality and sustainable code (DI, CI, graphQL API) – our projects are long term.
- You will get hands-on experience in cloud video, video analytics and streaming.
- We work closely with the leader in IP video, the Swedish company Axis Communications AB (www.axis.com).
- Knowledge of PHP.
- Knowledge of relational SQL database.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- English at a communicative level.
What we can offer you
- You can work on-site or remotely from anywhere in the world, the decision is yours.
- You will become part of a successful company of 30 people, which is growing by tens of percent year on year.
- You will be given space for creative work.
- Environment suitable for foreigners speaking English.
- A monthly salary of 60,000 to 120,000 CZK depending on experience.
- 5 weeks holiday and the opportunity to work from home.
- Work laptop of your choice.
- An open-ended contract and full-time or part-time work on HPP or IČ with the possibility of flexible working hours (also suitable for students at school).
- Coffee, tea, fruit in the workplace, our own gym, regular parties and friendly colleagues in quiet offices 7 minutes walk from Anděl metro station.
Are you interested in this position?
Apply using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your CV you agree for your personal data to be processed for the purpose of admissions/recruitment at NetRex s.r.o and CamStreamer s.r.o.