We seek an experienced and enthusiastic Medior/Senior PHP Developer to join our development team. Someone whose work will help us further develop our successful, long-term projects. Do you enjoy creating high-quality, sustainable code, and are you interested in cloud video, video analytics, and streaming? If so, you’re our guy, so get in touch. Read our story and what we do at https://www.lookingfornewcolleagues.online/our-story/.
Employment Type: Full-Time (on-site and up to 2 days per week remote)
In this role, you will be
- Play a key role in creating the software components of our long-term projects.
- Communicate regularly with other team members, product owners, and developers.
- Design, implement, and test new features and enhancements to our products to specification to ensure good performance, functionality, and high levels of security.
- Analyze and identify problems and participate in their resolution and prevention.
- Create technical specifications and participate in teamwork planning.
What we expect from you
- You have extensive experience with PHP and relational SQL databases.
- You are familiar with any of the PHP frameworks.
- You know how to write unit tests.
- You are an experienced Git user.
- Experience in performance profiling of PHP code is an advantage.
- You are well-versed in Linux.
Why choose us
- You’ll be part of a team of 12 developers, including experts in C++, Node.js, React, React Native, CSS, and DevOps.
- We build robust and high-quality software, so we use best practices:
- We run efficient, comprehensive automated tests to maintain a high standard of our code.
- We use PHPStan at the highest level, including our own rules, to ensure our coding is top-notch.
- We ensure our code is strictly typed, relying on HTML templates and GraphQL APIs, all checked by static code analysis.
- Our development department follows the SCRUM methodology, and we use Jira and other tools to ensure high efficiency.
- Code review is an essential part of our development process.
- As a team member, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn. You will gain valuable hands-on experience in exciting technology areas like cloud video, video analytics, and streaming.
What we offer you
- You can work in our offices or hybrid (2 days a week from home).
- You will be part of a successful company of 35 people, growing by tens of percent yearly.
- You’ll get the space to work creatively.
- Matching monthly salary depending on experience – 80 000 – 120 000 CZK per month
- Five weeks holiday
- Working laptop of your choice
- Indefinite contract and full-time work on HPP or IČ with the possibility of flexible working hours
- Coffee, tea, fruit at the workplace, our gym, regular parties, and friendly colleagues in quiet offices 7 minutes walk from metro B Anděl
Are you interested in this position?
Apply now using this form or email email@example.com.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the NetRex & CamStreamer family!
By submitting your CV you agree for your personal data to be processed for the purpose of admissions/recruitment at NetRex s.r.o and CamStreamer s.r.o.