NetRex and CamStreamer, two successful brands, come together under one dynamic team. Over the past 16 years, we’ve made significant strides in the world of cloud-based video surveillance and unique in-camera applications for IP cameras from Swedish manufacturer Axis Communications. As a Czech company, we take pride in the international reach of our applications, serving thousands of clients across the globe. Discover our unique story and our groundbreaking work at https://www.lookingfornewcolleagues.online/our-story/.
Employment Type: Full-Time (on-site and up to 2 days per week remote)
We’re excited to invite experienced, passionate Senior PHP Developers to join our vibrant team. Your creative input will directly contribute to the ongoing innovation of our industry-leading products. If you share our commitment to sustainable, quality code, and if the future of video technology inspires you, we’d love to connect.
- Play a crucial role in the creation of durable, robust software components contributing to our long-term projects
- Communicate with other team members, product owners, technical support engineers on a regular basis.
- Suggest, implement, test improvements to existing software modules to ensure good performance, strong functionality and high level of security.
- Perform root cause analysis of identified issues, participate in their resolution and prevention.
- Develop technical specifications, participate in team work planning.
- Produce technical documentation, notes, memos for optimal knowledge sharing within the team.
- You bring a wealth of experience with PHP and relational SQL databases.
- Good understanding of industry-acknowledged PHP framework(s) is a big advantage.
- You have hands-on experience in writing unit tests.
- You are a confident Git user.
- Experience with PHP code performance profiling is an advantage.
- You can communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Your knowledge of Linux is an important asset.
- You are ready to transfer your expertise in writing clean, supportable code to your colleagues.
Why Choose Us
- You will be part of a close-knit team of 10+ software engineers, which includes experts in C++, PHP, JS. QA and DevOps engineers constitute an integral part of the development team. Members of our team value good communication and great team spirit.
- Our team is deeply committed to delivering robust, bug-free software, which is reflected in our best practices:
- We run efficient, comprehensive automated tests to maintain the high standard of our code.
- We use PHPStan at the highest level, including our own custom rules, to ensure our coding is top-notch.
- We ensure our code is strictly typed, we check types even in HTML templates and GraphQL APIs, all of which are checked by static code analysis.
- Our development follows the SCRUM methodology, we use proper tools to ensure high efficiency.
- Code review is an essential part of our development process.
- As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity for growth and learning. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience in exciting tech fields like cloud video, video analytics, and streaming. You can gain new levels of expertise and have the opportunity to implement improvements in a supportive environment.
- We offer a competitive salary that reflects your qualifications and experiences.
- Full-time employees enjoy 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- We’ll provide you with a work laptop of your choice.
- You’ll have a high degree of flexibility in organizing your work schedule.
- Our comfortable office, just 7 minutes from the subway in Prague (B – Anděl), offers a friendly and collaborative working environment.
- While attending the office you can access our own gym, enjoy fresh fruits, tasty coffee and other goodies.
- We regularly host corporate events.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to be part of our innovative team and contribute to the future of video technology, send your CV and salary expectations.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the NetRex & CamStreamer family!
Apply using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your CV you agree for your personal data to be processed for the purpose of admissions/recruitment at NetRex s.r.o and CamStreamer s.r.o.